Friday, March 28, 2008

TaGGeD!!!

Four jobs I have had in my life
  1. Sales clerk at Claire's
  2. Cashier at Target
  3. Secretary at a electrical supply company
  4. Dental office manager 6 1/2 years
Four TV Shows that I watch
  1. American Idol
  2. Law and Order SVU
  3. Grey's Anatomy
  4. Food Network (I like Everyday Italian)
Four places I have been
  1. New York
  2. California
  3. Arizona
  4. Oregon
Four people who email me (regularly):
  1. Jannette
  2. Kim (my sis)
  3. Shelley
  4. Kristin
Four of my favorite foods
  1. Italian food
  2. Steak
  3. Pizza
  4. Cafe Rio
Four places I would rather be right now
  1. Sleeping
  2. Somewhere warm
  3. On vacation
  4. Outside playing with my kids
Four friends I Tag
  1. Jenny
  2. Marci
  3. Kristin
  4. Marti Jo
Four things I look forward to in 2008
  1. Watching Hudson grow
  2. A fun summer
  3. My brothers wedding
  4. Spending time with all my boys

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun to read. I have some of the same answers.

Derek and Jannette said...

See there were some new things I learned about you.. Thanks for doing the tag!