Tanner is a little sad today his best friend Blake moved to St. George this past weekend. Blake's mom Vanessa and I would always say that they were separated at birth because they are so much alike, it is kinda scary how alike they are.
We are going to miss them.
BeSt BuDs!!!

Tanner, Blake & Brody
4 comments:
I love your blog! You have such a cute family! I'm so glad that you found me and told me your blog cause this is like my favorite thing...
-Ginger
Hey cute girl! I'm so glad you found my blog!! Your boys are darling! I'm adding you as one of my bloggers too! Stay in touch!! Happy Blogging!
-kim
I had no idea they already moved.
Amy I love it! When I got to the pictures of Blake and Tanner I couldn't help but start bawling! We miss everyone so much. Please keep in touch and send me some of those pictures when you get a chance. Take care!
Vanessa
Post a Comment