Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Double Whammy!!!!

I took Hudson to the doctor today and he has double ear infection's  poor kid. I feel so bad for them when they don't feel well, they are so helpless and they can't even tell you what's wrong.

Hudson also had his 6 month check-up while we were at the Dr.'s office. So here are his current stats.
Weight 22lbs 1oz. 99%
Height 28.5 in. 98%
Head 18 in 95%
Well as you can see he is still a big boy, but he is slowly tapering. he is actually on the chart's now.

4 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

WOW he is a big kid! He is so cute and I am glad you took him in. Maybe you will get some sleep tonight. It was so much fun to have Boston over. My sisters kept saying how cue he was. He is such a sweet boy and so good.

Matt and Marti Jo said...

oh poor kid! And poor mom I bet it is hard taking care of 3 boys especially when one of them is sick! How are you?

HappyHodges said...

How in the world did you two get such a big boy?!?! Hes so stinkin cute! I am just praying mine dosn't come out the size yours is a 6 month, he he!

HappyHodges said...

one more thing, he looks just like his mom, so cute!