Monday, June 2, 2008

Keepin' it real tag!

I was Tagged by Jenny. This tag is about keepin' it real! The rules are to take a picture of the thing's below, but no straightening, primping or prepping. Leave everything just as they look at the moment you take the picture! then tag five people


1. Favorite Room- My family room it is nice and roomy and open.



2.- My Closet- What a mess I really need to organize and 
get rid of a lot of stuff.


3. Kids are doing- Hudson is playing in his saucer.


Tanner and Boston are playing on the computer, as 
you can see they need hair cut's bad.


4. Self portrait- Wow now that's a scary close-up.


5. Favorite shoes- I love these shoes they are so comfy and go 
with a lot of thing's.


6. Kitchen sink- I really need to give my sink a good scrub.


7. Laundry pile- Monday is laundry day. (i hate monday's)


8. Toilet- Good thing I just scrubbed it, living with 4 boy's
it get's pretty scary!


9. Fridge- Pretty messy I need to go to the 
grocery store.


10. Where you want to go- Hawaii sound good to me. I love to 
be near the ocean. Plus I have never been there.



I now tag Jannette, Emily, Kim L., Vanessa, and Robyn. 
HAVE FUN AND NO CHEATING!

7 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Lots of fun I will do it right now..and I promise I won't cheat!

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing the tag. Your picture of your self is way good.

Robyn said...

I hope you have two friends named Robyn!!! I have been tagged two other times and still am getting to it!!! But maybe I will go downstairs and start taking pictures...MAYBE! OK I'll go take the pics, but it may take me a minute to put them on my blog!!! But I loved all of your pictures and I have the same fav. shoes!

Vanessa said...

Okay so where did you get this cute background?

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

I am impressed! If I had to do that right now I would be totally embarassed! It's hard to keep on top of things with young kids, so props to you!

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Sorry - that last comment was Ginger. I keep forgetting that my login name is different!

The Eskelson's said...

Amy, you are so cute! that is a fun tag. Hey I need your email. I've gone private so I wanna invite you. Thanks! kim