Thursday, July 10, 2008

In Loving Memory

My cousins sweet little baby Max passed away on Tuesday unexpectedly, he was only 6 1/2 months old. My heart just aches for them. It makes you realize how precious life is. As hard as it is to try to understand "Why" the lord knows and understands our pain. He hears our prayers and loves us more then we could ever know. Jeremy and Carrie we are so sad for you and pray that the lord will comfort you and bless you in this time of need. We Love You!!!!

2 comments:

Derek and Jannette said...

That is so sad!! Is this their only child?

Jon & Kim said...

Amy I was so sad to hear the this news! He is such an adorable little boy and I am sure he will be missed a LOT! I can not even emagine the pain and lose they feel. We will pray for them.