Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lagoon

Last Thursday Kody's work had Lagoon day, it was really fun and hot.  The kids had a blast. Last year I was pregnant so I couldn't go on any rides so this year was a lot more fun for me. Wicked was awesome!!! Tanner drove us a little crazy he was too scared to go on hardly any rides, but other than that it was a great day at Lagoon.

Bumper cars!!
Watch out everyone Tanner's driving!!

All wet from rattlesnake rapids.
Boston, Connor, Tanner, and Dylan.
Yum refreshing Icee!!!!
Daddy and his Buddy

Hudson all pooped out!!!!

Tired boys!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, we may be going tomorrow if I can find the energy! Your hair is getting so long! It is very pretty!

Matt and Marti Jo said...

FUN!I have not been to Lagoon this year but it really has improved I think:) Oh and I am glad that you have FINALLY decided to read the twilight books! I love them!

Our Little Family said...

Cute pictures!! Whenever we go to Lagoon, our girls get wiped out also. It's great, we just put p.j's on them and drive home and put them to bed!!

HappyHodges said...

What a fun busy summer you are having! I love all the cute pictures of your boys having a blast!