Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SICK!

1. Sick of snow
2. Sick of being stuck in the house
3. Sick of being sick
4. Sick of taking care of sick kids
5. Sick of the cold
6. Sick of a messy house
7. Sick of legos

Sorry for the negative post but I needed to vent a little. Is anyone else sick of some of these things or is it just me? Bring on SPRING!!!!

8 comments:

gabeandstef said...

Amy you are not alone. This time of year is yucky. And I for sure am getting spring fever it needs to come soon.

Limberg Family said...

I'm with ya!! I'm sick of everything lately. But I'm sick of the bad luck run I've had lately.

Shannon said...

Amen sister!! Today was such a tease too, it probably won't be this nice for another month.

Jon & Kim said...

Amen Sista!!!!!!

Marnie said...

I agree with you - Bring on spring. The last couple of days have been a little warmer and it makes me want spring so bad! Too bad we are supposed to get another storm soon. :(

The Eskelson's said...

Can I get a halleleuah!!

The Eskelson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teej and Jenn said...

100% with ya.